I declare that I am a certified high net worth individual for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2001.
I can receive financial promotions that may not have been approved by a person authorised by the Financial Services Authority;
the content of such financial promotions may not conform to rules issued by the Financial Services Authority;
by signing this statement I may lose significant rights;
I may have no right to complain to either of the following:-
1. the Financial Services Authority; or
2. the Financial Ombudsman Scheme
I may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
I had, during the financial year immediately preceding, the date below, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more;
I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more. Net
assets for these purposes do not include:-
1. the property which is my primary residence or any loan secured on that residence;
2. any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act
2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001; or
3. any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death
or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.
I accept that I can lose my property and other assets from making investment decisions based on financial promotions.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on investments.